So, you’ve decided to get away just for a few days but you don’t want to spend the money to board your pet for the entire duration of your trip? Just need someone to pop in whilst you're away? We've got you covered.
If the above sounds like your pet, our pet care house visits might be just what you are looking for. If you opt to just have house visits for your pet, we will merely pop in and out while you are gone. Rather than keeping your furry friend at our house, or staying with them at yours, we will just make a few regular visits to your home throughout the duration of your trip to check in on your dog. We will be there to feed them and walk them, just to make sure they stay fed, hydrated and get a little attention and exercise while you are away.
If your pet requires minimal care, this is the service for you!
What you get:
- Fresh water check
- We will feed your dog in the morning or afternoon, depending on their routine
- 1x walk per day (2.5 hours)
- Socialisation with a vetted small group of friendly dogs to play with each day
- 1-2 x parks, trails and walks to adventure and explore
- Upkeep on training and positive reinforcement
- Free homemade, delicious treats for bribery purposes
What does a typical home visit look like?
We check on your dog at around 9am and take them out for a 2.5 hour walk. During this time of the morning home visit we will feed them (if they usually eat in the morning) and fill up their water bowl. We head off to a few dog beaches and wrap up around lunchtime. We then will let your dog rest at home and do another check around 3-4pm in the afternoon. We do another check to make sure there is enough water and also do another feed if requested.
Do I need to give you access to my house?
No, we don't need access to your house. Please make sure it is locked. Just your backyard or front yard to collect your dog for walks is all we need. We do enter your backyard to check everything is normal and that your dog is safe. We also check water and food levels at this time.
What do I need to give you?
We just need yard access. Please leave your dogs food out (preferably somewhere dry and inaccessible to paws) and make sure we can use a tap to top up their water.
First time booking?
We can't wait to meet you and look after your four legged bestie(s)! Follow the steps below so we can register you quickly and skip the waitlist.
- Please fill out a quick 2 min registration form here. We get you to fill this out because we are going to take your dog for some fabulous trips during the day with our vetted pack of friendly dogs.
- Book with us using this form!
If you're a repeat customer, book away!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.